Thursday, November 4, 2010

What the Lord has Instore

On the 21 of October I received my mission call in the mail! I opened it up at the temple and found that I have been call to serve in the Washington, Tacoma Mission and I'm reporting January 26th! I know this is where I need to go and I can't wait for my to time come.
It is a strange thought, all that I have been preparing for is soon to come to pass. I am afraid that these 2 years will fly by, but I am determined to do my best with the time I've been given. It is difficult to focus on school since I received my call. As vital as I realize my education is, it seems far less important that the 2 year journey I am about to embark upon.

4 comments:

Karie said...

You will be a wonderful missionary! School is important too though! Smiling! XOXO

Lorie Ann said...

I am so excited for you! You will be a great missionary! I hope you are also enjoying your last few months of setting your own schedule and relaxing! :)

Bryon Cheney said...

I felt the same way my last semester before my mission. We're so proud of you Juston!

Karie said...

Cool layout!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones